When visiting a new doctor, we know it can be a little stressful. But with our caring team at Adult & Pediatric Urology, LLC we want you to feel right at home each time you visit. We not only care about your physical health, but also your mental health and we will take extraordinary measures to make sure you feel completely at ease. You can even schedule an establishing appointment to meet the physician, and get a feel for your new doctor’s office.
Here are a few tips for your first visit at Adult & Pediatric Urology, LLC in Farmington:
Before you visit:
- Call and speak with a friendly team member at Adult & Pediatric Urology, LLC (505) 327-9111, they will help you schedule an appointment at a time that is most convenient for you.
- Ask ANY and all questions you may have, we are here to help.
- Make sure you have had your medical records sent from your previous physician or any specialists.
- Make sure you know where we are located, and plan your route well ahead of time to arrive on time.
- Record any symptoms if you have any and keep careful track of what your concerns are.
When you visit:
- Bring your current insurance card.
- Bring your valid photo ID.
- Make sure to have a list of medications you are currently taking.
A few things you may also want to have on hand include:
- Your medical history.
- A list of specialists you have seen and surgeries you have had.
- Any questions that only the doctor can answer.
During your visit:
- Make sure to ask any and all questions.
- Be certain you fully understand all things discussed with the doctor, including new medication side effects, all future plans and when they would like to see you again and all questions concerning treatment moving forward.
After your visit:
Please feel free to call us at Adult & Pediatric Urology, LLC (505) 327-9111 with any additional questions and or concerns. Make sure to schedule your future appointments discussed during your visit and fill any prescriptions.
We are so glad you have chosen Adult & Pediatric Urology, LLC in Farmington and we hope you have a smooth and painless visit.